Why are accurate customer promises the cornerstone of an exceptional omnichannel experience?
In the age of omnichannel, customers need visibility and precision throughout the entire purchasing process. Watch our webinar now.
Did you know?
– Only 31% of UK e-commerce brands provide an exact delivery date at checkout
– 70% of online consumers want clear delivery expectation to be provided (after completing a purchase online)
– 35% of online consumers would not shop with a retailer again if they were to have a negative delivery experience
– 23% of online customers would pay a premium for a guaranteed delivery date
Customer experience during checkout and delivery is crucial, it can make or break an experience. And more than ever in the age of omnichannel, customers need visibility and precision throughout the entire purchasing process.
The pandemic has driven a change in how we shop – we’re now doing it online more than ever. So, how can omnichannel brands and retailers take control and own their delivery promises from order to delivery, while continuing to provide customers with a memorable experience they have come to expect?
What you’ll learn
- The Impact of delivery promises on the overall customer experience
- How to own and perfect/master the customer promise from order to delivery
- Best practices and key opportunities to please online customers, while outperforming competitors